The Universal Curette BT 13/14 S is a double-ended periodontal instrument. It is helpful in scaling and root planning procedures. Basically, this curette is a modified version of the traditional BT 13/14 with a shorter shank length. Its structure allows for better access to posterior areas of the mouth and ensures precision during the procedure.
5 Years Warranty
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Our BT 13/14 S features a universal design, so it’s useful for both anterior and posterior teeth. German stainless steel makes this curette reusable and corrosion-resistant.
Besides that, it is:
• Comfortable to hold
• With shorter shanks