The Gracey Curette, AF ½, is a specially designed area-specific curette. It is helpful for dentists in removing deep subgingival calculus. Primarily, it is ideal for removing calculus from incisors and premolars. This double-ended instrument has flexible shanks with a round textured handle to ensure a firm grip.
5 Years Warranty
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Our Gracey Curette, AF ½, has an ergonomic structure for efficiently finishing the subgingival root surface. The angulated blades of the instrument can access deeper areas to remove the calcified material.
Additionally, it is:
• German stainless steel-made