Gracey Curette, SAS 11/12, features special blades shorter and thinner than the standard Gracey curette. These sharp blades make it easier for periodontal surgeons to access the deep periodontal pockets and root surfaces. Additionally, they help reduces tissue distention and allow for convenient subgingival insertion.
5 Years Warranty
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Our Gracey Curette, SAS11/12, has a non-slippery handle grip to improve control during scaling and root planning. Moreover, it is reusable, high-tensile, and long-lasting, owing to German stainless steel as its manufacturing material.
Furthermore, this curette is:
• Sharp and thin
• Atraumatic in nature
• Ergonomically designed