The Gracey Curette, 12/13 Rigid, is specially designed with black-coated shanks. Its multi-curved blades are less flexible than the standard Gracey Curette. Moreover, these are stronger and thicker. For periodontists, this curette is ideal for removing moderate to heavy calculus. It provides a comfortable hand grip, improving surgeons’ control.
5 Years Warranty
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
We have designed our Gracey Curette, 12/13 Rigid, keeping in mind the needs of periodontal surgeons for removing harder calcified material. It is reusable after sterilization, owing to German stainless steel as its manufacturing material.
Besides that, this Rigid Pattern Gracey curette is:
• Robustly structured
• Easily handleable