The Xcut Fissure Taper 701L is a tapered fissure bur with a 19mm shank and a standard length. It is designed for use in high-speed handpieces and is ideal for opening and preparing fissures for sealants. The bur has a long flute design for increased reach and access to deep fissures.
5 Years Warranty
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
The tapered design of this bur assists in the gradual removal of tooth structure. It is also useful for other procedures that require the removal of small amounts of tooth structure in deep fissures, such as preparing teeth for orthodontic brackets or removing minor enamel defects.
• Requires high-speed handpiece
• Tapered 701 L
• 19mm shank length
• Pack of 5