The Standard Gracey Curette GC 9/10 is specially designed to assist periodontal surgeons in removing supragingival calculus from all tooth surfaces. Moreover, it’s feasible to use on the edge of the gum. It has an ergonomic design according to the requirements of dental professionals.
5 Years Warranty
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
The thicker shanks of our Standard Gracey Curette GC 9/10 make it ideal for removing the hard calculus. Additionally, it is helpful for the removal of filling and cement excesses.
Moreover, this double-ended curette is:
• Easily handleable
• German stainless steel made