The Chandler Bone Chisel #13 is specially designed to assist dental surgeons in cutting and splitting teeth and removing bones in dentistry. It features a 3.1mm gouge tip, which is helpful in creating space around the jawbone to allow implant insertion. It smoothens the bones in a way that there remains no protruding to affect the implant insertion procedure.
5 Years Warranty
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
For improved durability and enhanced longevity, we have manufactured our Chandler Bone Chisel #13 from German stainless steel. This premium-quality material makes the instrument high-tensile, reusable, and corrosion-resistant.
Moreover, it is:
• Easily handleable
• Ergonomic in design
• Robust in structure