The Gracey Curette, SAS13/14, is ergonomically designed with a longer standard diameter terminal shank. Its blades are shorter and thinner than the standard pattern of a Gracey curette. With this curette, periodontal surgeons can access the deep periodontal pockets and root surfaces of 5 mm or more. In addition, the thin blades allow dentists for easier gingival insertion and reduce tissue distention.
5 Years Warranty
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Our Gracey Curette, SAS13/14, is made from German stainless steel, which ensures durability, longevity, and resistance to corrosion. Its non-slippery handle grip ensures maximum control during the procedures. Overall, this curette is highly suitable for scaling and root planning on narrow subgingival surfaces.
In addition, it is:
• Sharp and thin
• Easily handleable