The Xcut Fissure 557 is a right angle (RA) fissure bur with a 22mm shank. It is specially designed for use in low speed handpieces and is ideal for sectioning teeth. The bur has a small notch at the end for locking it in place.
Easy ReturnsIf any of GerVetUSA instrument Malfunctions or conk outs, we’re here to
repair or replace your instrument depending upon the warranty of the tool. Warranty Details
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
We ship via UPS and USPS. Any First time Orders which exceed $300.00 or more automatically
qualify for free standard shipping (US Only), this excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii & Alaska.
Secure and Reliable
Your credit card is processed securely through our own credit card processing service, each
transaction is verified against name, address and CVV numbers, your card is being removed from
our system after processing the transaction.
The right angle design of our Dental Bur Xcut Fissure 557 22mm RA provides improved access to difficult-to-reach areas. This is helpful in various dental procedures, specifically in prosthodontics; it’s sectioning of teeth to prepare for crowns, bridges, and other prosthetic restorations.
• Right angle design • 22mm shanks • Requires low speed handpiece • German stainless