The Chandler Bone Chisel #15 is a surgeon’s hand extension for widening the jaw bone ridges during dental implant surgeries. This German stainless steel made chisel has a longer blade with a 6mm c rounded tip. This unique structure allows it to efficiently reshape the jaw bones according to the requirement. It can easily split the bone when struck by a mallet at the proximal end.
5 Years Warranty
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Our Chandler Bone Chisel #15 features a knurled handle for improved control during the surgery. It prevents tearing or over-cutting of the bony structure, minimizing the risks of complications.
Additionally, this dental tool is:
• Ergonomically designed