The Gracey Curette, Mini 0, is an ergonomically designed dental curette. It is helpful for dental hygienists to remove the calcified material from deeper subgingival margins. The flexible shanks of the instrument have sharp curved tips that produce improved tactile sensations for the dentist’s hand.
5 Years Warranty
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Our Gracey Curette, Mini 0, is delicate in structure and ergonomic in design for removing subgingival calculus from hard-to-reach cavities. Moreover, its hollow, textured handle makes it lightweight.
In addition, this curette is:
• German stainless steel made
• Easily handleable
• Ideal for deep subgingival surfaces