The Gracey Curette, AF15/16 RIGID, has more sharply angulated blades than Gracey 11/12 variant. So it is more efficient for accessing the deeper subgingival calculus. Primarily, it's an area-specific curette for the molar’s mesial surface. Periodontitis can reuse this German stainless steel curette multiple times.
5 Years Warranty
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Our Gracey Curette, AF15/16 RIGID, is free from material and craftsmanship defects. It is easily handleable owing to its textured, round handle. Moreover, Its shanks are non-reflective to identify the targeted area easily and prevent eye strain.
In addition, it is:
• Rigid pattern
• Easily handleable
• Ergonomic in design