The Chandler Bone Chisel #1 is manufactured from German stainless steel. It has a curved, bi-beveled blade tip of 5mm that allows easy jaw-bone splitting. The instrument's circular platform makes it easier for surgeons to hit it efficiently with a mallet. Moreover, this special chisel is very comfortable to hold and control during the operation.
5 Years Warranty
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
We have designed our #1 Chandler Bone Chisel CC1 to fulfill dental surgeons' requirements during implant and bone grafting procedures. Its outstanding finish and ergonomic structure make it the perfect instrument for clearing up the ridges for implantation.
Furthermore, it is:
• Curved design