Unlike other bone chisels, the #6 Chandler Bone Chisel CC6 features the blade beveled just on one side. It can easily access the ridges around the bones to cut and split teeth and bones and create space for inserting artificial implant hardware. In addition, it is ideal in the bone grafting procedure. The sharp end of the instrument is helpful in contouring and smoothening the bony structures efficiently.
5 Years Warranty
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
The round, knurled handle of our #6 Chandler Bone Chisel CC6 makes it easily handleable, ensuring maximum control during the procedure. Moreover, it has an excellent finish and is free from any defects regarding craft or material.
Additionally, the tool is:
• Beveled on one side
• German stainless steel-made