The Color Coded Probe, CPQW (1-2-3-5-7-8-9-10mm), is a German stainless steel-made dental diagnostic instrument. It features a V-shaped sharp tip that has smoothly finished black markings. It helps dental surgeons determine the tooth support by measuring the depth of periodontal pockets and attachment level. The ergonomic round handle of the probe provides an efficient hand grip, maximizing control.
5 Years Warranty
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Our Color Coded Probe, CPQW, is ideal for assessing gingival bleeding with improved accuracy. The exquisite structure of the instrument makes it atraumatic in nature for the periodontal examination.
In addition, it is:
• Easily handleable