The Goldman-Fox Color Coded Probe, CPGF (1-2-3-5-7-8-9-10mm), is a delicately designed dental probe. It is ideal for assessing pocket depths, gingival bleeding, and periodontal attachment levels. The fine, sharp tip of the instrument can access the deeper periodontal spaces to measure the degree of support for the teeth.
5 Years Warranty
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Our Goldman-Fox Color Coded Probe features color markings on its working end to ensure an accurate assessment of the above-mentioned factors. The round solid handle of the instrument provides a non-slippery and comfortable hand grip, maximizing control during the procedure.
Moreover, this probe is:
• German stainless steel made
• Easily handleable
• Atraumatic in nature