The Kramer Navins Surgical Curette, KN 5/6, is a dental instrument for scaling and root planning procedures. It has thin and curved blades on both ends that are designed to efficiently remove plaque, calculus, and diseased tissue from the subgingival root surface and periodontal pockets.
5 Years Warranty
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
The blades of our Kramer Navins Surgical Curette, KN ⅚ are sharp enough to scrape and debride the root surface. Its round handle is ergonomically designed to provide a comfortable grip for the periodontist during the procedure. This curette is ideal for deep scaling and root planning procedures that require access to difficult-to-reach areas of the mouth.
In addition, it is:
• German stainless steel made