The Chandler Bone Chisel #5 is specially designed with a mono-beveled straight blade for shoving the bones and hard material in the oral cavity. During dental implant procedures, the sharp edge of the instrument helps contour and reshape the jaw bone protruding. As a result, it becomes easier for dentists to insert artificial implant hardware.
5 Years Warranty
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Our ergonomically designed #5 Chandler Bone Chisel CC5 features a knurled handle for a firm hand grip. When manipulating the desired bone, it avoids harming the surrounding biological tissues, such as the gums.
Additionally, this sturdily structured bone chisel is:
• German stainless steel made
• Easily handleable