The Mayo Hegar Needle Holder is one of the most commonly used dental tools that assists in holding small, delicate needles in various dental procedures. It is also known as the "Microsurgery Needle Holder". It features a finger ring handle, maximizing control to ensure substantial holding of needles.
In addition, the tool is highly significant in dental suturing procedures. Its scissor-like shape is easy to hold, and the ratchet system helps to lock the instrument in place. It is useful in a wide range of dental practices for holding suturing needles.
Furthermore, our Mayo Hegar Needle Holder is a German-forged instrument, having a robust structure and extended durability. The instrument also has tungsten carbide inserts, which extend the life of wearing parts. Thus, with this tool, dentists can perform surgeries efficiently and provide effective end results.
We offer multiple variations of Mayo hegar needle holders to facilitate users. It helps to enhance their comfort so they can perform functions efficiently.
The following are the available variations of the Mayo hegar needle holders.
• Mayo Hegar Needle Holder Curved 20cm Tungsten Carbide
• Mayo Hegar Needle Holder Straight 20cm Tungsten Carbide
• Mayo Hegar Needle Holder Curved 18cm Tungsten Carbide
• Mayo Hegar Needle Holder Straight 18cm Tungsten Carbide
• Mayo Hegar Needle Holder Curved 16cm Tungsten Carbide
• Mayo Hegar Needle Holder Straight 16cm Tungsten Carbide
• Needle Holder Mayo Hegar 14cm 5 1/4"
• Mayo Hegar Needle Holder 18cm 7 1/4"
The instrument is available in straight and curved patterns. GerDentUSA also offers customization options to their customers so they can get the desired sizes of instruments.
Showing 1 to 8 of total 8 results