The Gracey Curette, Mini 11/12, is a delicately designed, double-ended curette. It features thinner and shorter blades helpful in accessing the deeper periodontal pockets on the mesial surface of premolars and molars. The slim blades of the curette prevent enlarging the narrow pockets, minimizing the chances of trauma.
5 Years Warranty
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
To ensure improved durability, we have manufactured our Gracey Curette Mini 11/12 from surgical-grade stainless steel. Moreover, owing to its lightweight and ergonomic design, it is easily handleable.
In addition, this curette is:
• With thin blades