PLG BA9/10 Back Action Plugger/Condenser 1.2mm/1.6mm is designed to pack restorative material into the cavity preparations.
5 Years Warranty
The below instruments manufactured by GerVetUSA have limited
• Tungsten carbide Scissors > 5 years
• Tungsten Carbide Needle holders > 1 year
• Diamond Dust instruments > 1 year
• Titanium instruments > 3 years
• Silver or Chrome plated instruments > 1 year
• Super-cut scissors > 1 year
Andrews, Plugger/Condensers PLG BA9/10 are used to pack filling materials into cavity preparations.
These dental instruments have the following features:
• Filling material up to 1.2 mm – 1.6 mm
• Rounded Handle
• Back Action Mechanism
• Angled Terminal Shank